My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 11, 2023 3:36 am  #1

How convenient, now biden can hide in his basement again

Truthfully I don't think biden will run in 2024, no matter what.  He may even be dead by then, who knows.  He shuffles more and more every day, he has to hold onto jilly's hand when they board and deboard the Air Force One and other planes and vehicles.  There's no shortage of fuel because if there was, neither biden NOR TRUMP would have had or needed an 8 - 10 car entourage to go from one building to another (probably about 4 blocks in total).  It's ridiculous.  But if Fauxchee makes THIS claim, there's no doubt the "administration" will make sure to campaign from the White House basement. My, my, how convenient.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/matt-margolis/2023/04/10/fauci-warns-another-pandemic-could-come-just-in-time-for-the-2024-election-n1685883?bcid=ac8fe51c54b3a1cc68c5502932751fd95db46682c77236be6b7753dae1326f41&recip=27066585

So does Air Force One run - - on electricity?  Does the motorcade run on electric cars?  Ha, hardly.  With biden it's just "rules for THEE but not for me".  The whole scenario is just far too convenient.  Excuse me but I'm headed for the gas station before the prices REALLY go up.  It will be interfereing with our mail service before long because we don't go for electric cars around my neck of the woods!  We're smarter than that!

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera