My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 10, 2023 12:51 am  #1

The gathering storm is not what the dimwit dems are expecting

How's about instead of trying needlessly to pin something recklessly thrown together to suit Merrick Garland et al onto DJT, let's first finish looking into the staggering messes made by ol' joe with his boxes and boxes and boxes of stuff stored hither and yon?  That would certainly make more sense to any normal person.  But we have no "normal" people left in the USA anymore.  They are all "out to lunch" and hoping for a miracle from this inept "administration" that simply isn't going to happen.  Are they all just stupid or what?

https://amgreatness.com/2023/04/07/the-gathering-storm/?seyid=58965

And I'll just eat my frickin' hat if DJT had one blessed thing to do with that Jan 6th crap.  That was all perpetrated by the dimwit dems and went far wrong, so now they think they can pass the buck?  Ahhhh, no, I can't see them getting away with this no matter how many fancy words Garland uses.  The dems are gonna get their socks blown off !  They just don't have what it takes and hopefully the republicans can get their act together (too much trust within that party!) and start pushing back on some of this crap before it's too late.  We just gotta do it if we wanna save America.  Call your local legislator, call your local senators, call your local gubner if need be.  TALK TO THESE PEOPLE AND GET THEM OFF DEAD CENTER.  We hafta get nasty, too !  If "nasty" is what it takes to prove righteousness, that's what the repubs are gonna hafta do.  END OF STORY.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera