Offline
. . . not what they wanna be. This is just the craziest stuff. WHERE did this come from anyway? Who started this nonsense about girls being boys and boys being girls and shit like that? What a load of crap. It's just sick and I'm SICK of it. It's too bad the whole damned nation isn't sick enough of it to put a stop to it all. Instead they keep ramping it up more and more. I call it mobilized insanity. Tunnel vision.
Never thought this would be an issue in North Dakota of all places. They have more pronouns than scarecrows now. But I also never thought ND farmers would be stupid enough to sell their farmlands to china either. It's crazy.
Ditto for all the abortion nonsense. THIS IS NOT CHINA WHERE YOU'RE LIMITED TO HAVING 1 BABY and if it's a girl you kill it. Good heavens man. People need to get a grip on reality here.