My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 6, 2023 11:51 pm  #1

FDR's other day of infamy . . . he was awful

The man was a bottom dweller, but his wife was wonderful and a great historian and writer.  I must have at least 12 of her books!  She was wise, he was just plain stupid.  And yet American's elected him for 3 terms (thank God we don't do THAT anymore) and they thought he was actually helping them. Communications were much different back then and people had to rely on radio (with much intereference) and totally unreliable tv coverage.

He was helping Russia/Germany and the rich people of America.  He could have cared less about "the masses".  Don't ever think he was the "people's president".  Neither is biden, although we're going through much the same crap right now because 'mr. I can't find my brain' is in charge.  Lord, Nov. 2024 cannot come soon enough!  THERE WILL BE CHANGE, I CAN ALMOST GUARANTEE IT.  Incidentally, ol' joe's wife is not wonderful, in fact she's horrible and vain.

https://www.moneymetals.com/news/2023/04/04/fdrs-other-day-of-infamy-when-the-us-government-seized-all-citizens-gold-002718

This is well worth reading, not that long.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera