My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 6, 2023 2:46 am  #1

This is just mind blowing

https://www.westernjournal.com/look-happening-people-live-near-obamas-presidential-center/

OBOZO'S PRESIDENTIAL CENTER?  A MONUMENT TO THIS CREEP???

Wha?????  He wasn't a president he wasn't even a leader, he was a dictator. Everyone around him had to dance to his tune. "Vote for obozocare or you're the enemy" is basically what we heard out of HIS administration, and Nazi Nannzi was his lil' helper.  "We hafta pass it to know what's in it"?  REALLY?  How many people do you think had confidence in THAT statement?  Scared the living shit outta me, if you wanna know the truth, and to this day I've never seen anyone benefit from that piece of rotten legislation. 

QUOTE FROM ARTICLE AT LINK ABOVE:

" . . . the Obama Center will be built as a monument to former President Barack Obama and to house his presidential papers . . ."

Really? A "monument" to the joker who weaseled his way into the highest office in the land twice and then taught his VP how to do it, too??  Then he distances himself from biden !  Hehehehe.  Obozo is a USER.  He uses people and then throws them away like so much dogshit.

AND - - - what "papers" are they talking about in the headline?  I never saw reference to any "papers" in the article.  Are these the same kind of papers the dimwit dems are working so hard to prosecute Trump for?  Or the kind of papers biden had hidden all over the place (6 locations so far)??  WHAT PAPERS?  Someone needs to clarify that ASAP.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera