My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 29, 2023 7:48 pm  #1

If these "trans" people are so brave

WHY are they picking on places like elementary schools to do their attacking?  Those kids aren't the ones responsible for the lunatic society we have in the USA today.  Trans people are only able to attack those they know can't or won't fight back because they're chickenshits.  What those "trans" people need to do is attack the real problems 0 - - and that is our current society under this brainless, witless "administration".

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2023/03/the_carefully_planned_nashville_shooting_coincides_with_a_socalled_trans_day_of_vengeance.html

Vengence against what??  I guarantee those trans people don't even know what the fight is about.  But they're out there killing people anyway.  It's unconscionable. And it fits them to a T.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

March 29, 2023 7:50 pm  #2

Re: If these "trans" people are so brave

They're brave enough to undergo surgery to change their BODIES (can you imagine) but they're not brave enough to defend their decision to do so with the part of society (adults) who think it's insanity on steroids.  Doctors should never be permitting this sort of thing much less participating in it by doing the surgeries required. 

Just my opinion.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera