My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 1, 2021 6:36 am  #91

Re: QUOTES & PUNS (keep adding to the list)

"The losers don't get to win."  - - Alex Berenson

I just bought Alex's new book *well, it's on order but it came out to the public today, 11-30-21,*  called Pandemia.  He is such an astute person I just cannot WAIT to get and read the book.  Everywhere I went online to order it kept telling me they weren't in stock because they were all sold out.  So I'll order it whenever I can and be happy with that.

Ditto for Miranda DeVine's new book (It has a very long title and I can't remember what it is), but the book is about the criminality in the biden household for decades.  Oh wow, I simply cannot wait to read THAT one either.  So much to read, so little time with Christmas coming!   But I'll get it done eventually. 

I hope you order those 2 books, as well.  Reading a REAL BOOK is much better for you than surfing the net or messing around sliding your finger on a phone screen.  Sheesh, what stupidity American's have bought into with those stupidass phones.  Sheer nonsense.  But that's where America is going, sadly.  Stop it by reading a real, paper-pages, hard cover book.  Just do it.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera