My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 30, 2018 9:53 pm  #1

Purposely broken legal system?

This is actually hilarious reading, truth be told.  I hope Judicial Watch gets what they petitioned for here and then I hope they spank all 3 of those lawyers but good.  Disbar them all because it's what they deserve, especially if they purposely withheld pertinent information from their client. 

https://www.judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-files-bar-complaint-against-christine-blasey-fords-lawyers/

Either she really wasn't told about the offer from Chairman Grassley and the Senate Judiciary Committee or she was just too stupid to understand.  Which of these stories is the American public supposed to believe, because either way, it isn't great news for Ms. Ford.  I hope she realizes that!

And the part about her "getting up my gumption to fly" is just a complete crack-up.  Later it was discovered she flies all over creation but she had to get up her "gumption" to fly to WADC after having been in Maryland the week or 2 prior to this?  PuhLEEZE.  Let's get real here. I guess we're also supposed to believe she didn't tell any other whoppers while under oath?  She could end up in prison along with her lawyers, which would get them their 15 more minutes of attention! 

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera