My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 5, 2018 2:39 am  #1

I told you this was coming

See, I told you the dems were never gonna let this go.  Not ever.  Until they are wrapped in strait jackets and hauled off to the looney bin where most of them belong.

https://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/politics/item/30239-radical-left-hatches-impeachment-court-packing-plans-should-kavanaugh-win?vsmaid=1340&vcid=4917

To tell you the honest truth, if I were Christine Ford, I'd make sure Dianne Feinstein was behind bars at the soonest possible moment, because no matter what the old hag says, she's the one who leaked Ford's name and thus set up this entire open hearing nonsense.  It went nowhere and wasted a bunch of time and money, not to mention wasting the time of the FBI and almost everyone else in America.  DiFi needs to be spanked - hard, and tossed in prison.  Her cellmate should be Hagzilla Clinton.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

October 5, 2018 7:08 pm  #2

Re: I told you this was coming

I was just watching the news on tv this morning and heard about 1/2 of what Chuck Grassley had to say. Then they put DiFi onto the microphone and she spewed so much garbage and so many distorted lies it's just sinful.  Schumer is next up and I can only imagine the crap he'll have to say. 

Ya know, Dianne Feinstein brought this all on by withholding the letter for so long, but actually, she is the one responsible for downright defying the wishes of Ms. Ford for anonymity.  Feinstein is nothing short of a traitor to people who ask things of her, as well as to our country.  Schumer is as bad or worse.  He wouldn't know the truth if it slapped him in the face. 

I'll be so glad when this whole debacle is over.  I'm tired of the lies of the dimwit democrats who betray the entire country with their ridiculous words and actions.  I hope we're seeing the end of the dem party.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera