My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 28, 2024 10:40 pm  #1

You gotta give Joe credit where credit is due tho...

He has managed to completely WRECK the US ECONOMY and the country itself in less than 3 years.

Don't ask me why on earth his party would WANT to do this (they think they're gonna get mexicans et al to vote for them but that is NOT gonna happen, not according to the people from across the border and across the pond who have been interviewed).  Even THEY can see what a horrible mess things are now and they don't want to be "given" everything, making them beholden, and they don't want high gas prices and food prices either.  Man, you gotta hand it to the dems, they're smart but they're also very stupid about the end results of things they don't think all the way through.

https://www.westernjournal.com/bidens-job-approval-sinks-historic-low-hasnt-result-bad-70-years/

These writers really shouldn't even mention Eisenhower or Reagan in the same article as biden.  It really shows how bad off we are, which is just another SIGNAL sent to the Chinese.  I guess they know how bad it is over here though, because it's also partlly their fault.  Cheap shit sells and they make cheap shit.    They also sell the USA tainted meat just so biden can get up near his podium and rant about how the greenies don't want us eating meat anyway, forgetting that we also need the manure produced by these animals.

I'm telling you the people in charge don't know anything abour how real life works, they only know how life along the I-95 corridor works.  How sad.  ONLY Trump came to Mt. Rushmore for a campaign speech.  Calvin Coolidge had a summer house here in SD and a couple of other presidents have had homes either in ND or SD.  At least they knew the area and knew what they were talking about at the time they were alive.  joe biden's not alive, he's being propped up by his maniacal wife.  What a bitch!!  I gotta stop, because I could go on about her faults for DAYS.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera