My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 25, 2024 4:40 am  #1

HOW STUPID DO YOU HAVE TO BE

To ship oil to the most oil-rich nation on the face of the planet?  So instead, ol' dumbass joe is using, what ELECTRIC CARGO SHIPS to haul in fuel for us???  Yeah, sure.  I believe he's that stupid.

https://www.westernjournal.com/lowest-oil-reserves-since-83-skyrocketing-prices-will-biden-unthinkable/

But he fails to explain that the prices of gas and oil for our automobiles  will go even higher as long as we have to haul in the fuel by freighter ships.  God, is he really that dumb???  YES HE IS.  I guess he's trying to make a point but no one seems to have any idea what the hell point he's trying to make, even HE doesn't know.  Certainly those jerks who pull his strings don't know either.  Let Mayorkas answer this one.  He wouldn't know where to begin so he'll lie some more.  Just like he lied to us for 3 years about there being no immigration crisis. 

OF COURSE we have the lowest reserves ever, biden has been appeasing his buddies and that certainly doesn't include the American general population.  He's SUCH A JERK.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera