My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 24, 2024 8:49 pm  #1

THIS GUY just doesn't seem to understand

Does he KNOW how far in debt America is already???  He doesn't really seem to know about that, much less does he care.  I agree we should probably be helping Israel but that's it.  WE CANNOT HELP EVERYONE, hell we can't even help outselves.  WE ARE ALREADY BANKRUPT TO THE TUNE OF TRILLIONS AND TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS.  Who is going to pay THAT back?  My grandkids grandkids, that's who.  And it will be even more money by that time, so the hope of paying it off is entirely moot.  We all must continue to argue about this fact because if we don't, the dimwit dems will just continue to increase the national debt as if it never had to be paid back at all.  Maybe it doesn't.  Are they planning to just DELETE it??  That's their style.  Rather than accept responsibility for something, they just ignore it.  THAT DIPWAD FROM THE  UKRAINE KNOWS HE CAN COUNT ON IDIOTS LIKE MCCONNELL ENDLESSLY FOR A CASH FLOW TO HIS COUNTRY, WHICH HE IS WASTING.  A lot of that money is going back to the biden crime family, as well.  No wonder their motto is "what goes around comes around".  Zelensky knows it, too.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/senate/2976798/mcconnell-setback-isolationist-republicans-ukraine/

If there's one thing I can't stand it's a turncoat.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera