My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 17, 2024 11:31 pm  #1

Jill is the power hog

She knows ol' joe ain't up to being the President, he never was. SHE is the one who wants the power and frankly I think she's the one who's been making the decisions anyway, horrible decisions.  First of all he's not smart enough, second of all he's always bragging about something and when he does that he often spills the beans on other stuff, third of all he's not mentally or physically fit enough to do the job.  American has actually had to revamp the entire white house and the boarding steps for the planes and heli's so biden can get up and down, as well as we've had to pay to buy his goddamned new SHOES so he can try to walk without falling over and without tripping over everything in sight.

More than 4/5th's of American's are wishing they had voted differently in 2019.  They WON'T BE MAKING THAT MISTAKE AGAIN. Trump is the clear frontrunner in this race, I don't care how close they want to try to cram the poll numbers together.  The media is so busy trying to make it look like a close race between Trump and biden, but it's nowhere NEAR being a close race.  Trump has it in the bag and everyone knows it, UNLESS they cheat ol' joe into power once again like they did in 2019.

https://pjmedia.com/stephen-kruiser/2024/04/17/the-morning-briefing-nothing-is-going-to-bump-jill-biden-from-the-elder-abuse-train-n4928242/

The man is a walking train wreck.  He doesn't know where he is more than half the time, he spends more of his time on vacation at the beach or wherever so he won't have to be in front of American eyeballs.  The man is a zombie. Jill is loving her newfound power.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera