My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 4, 2024 2:04 am  #1

Jillypie is an ANGRY, BITCHY woman

She needs to get over herself as Hagzilla would say!  She is always angry about her husband's lack of political skill and I think she's really angry about his age because HE'S OLD, goddammit!!!!!  Besides she thinks SHE'S in charge !!!!  What a dope.

If I were the person interviewing her here, I woulda told her to kiss my ass and answer truthfully (and politely) or go home.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

April 4, 2024 2:40 am  #2

Re: Jillypie is an ANGRY, BITCHY woman

I wonder how PISSED OFF she's gonna be about THIS article??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/campaigns/2949705/base-jumpers-biden-hold-young-voters-leaves-open-trump/

If Trump would somehow lose (not impossible when the cheaters at the DNC start secretive ballot box collections in the middle of the night like in 2019) America is over.  We're toast.  Pass the word, not enough people seem to understand this message.  But then again, lots of people are downright stupid, as you can see by the lefties who are "hardcore lefties"!  They are so hard headed they simply do not want to hear common sense or reason.  Like those witches on the VIEW.  I wish that show would be cancelled.  I don't watch it but they have waaaaay too many clips on other tv shows that turn my stomach.  I never was a fan of Behar or whoopie.  What a coupleof dumbasses, they fit right in with the rest of the dumbass dimwit dems.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera