My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 1, 2024 9:43 pm  #1

Now maybe you'll understand why I call them dimwit dems

It's because it's absolutely true - they are all as dumb as a box of rocks and they can get old stupidass joe to agree to anything that sounds like it might be "a cause".  Especially if it's something he knows Trump is FOR.

https://www.westernjournal.com/watch-sen-john-kennedy-stumps-23-year-old-climate-change-expert-multiple-times-leaves-looking-ridiculous/

This kid is a precocious little asshole and fits right in with the dimwit dems.  They are fighting a NON-CAUSE.  But they want to spend $50 TRILLION of our tax dollars.  I say take that money and close the BORDER.  But don't let the money get anywhere NEAR the biden crime family.  Heh heh!!! 

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

April 2, 2024 3:27 am  #2

Re: Now maybe you'll understand why I call them dimwit dems

Maybe someone could explain to me why what Carville thinks about anything matters AT ALL??  I could care less what he thinks.  Many others are right there with me.  He's a bombastic self-agrandizing fool.  He loves the sound of his own voice, apparently.  No one else really gives a shit.

https://www.westernjournal.com/longtime-democratic-strategist-james-carville-scared-young-voters-turning-horrifying/

He might think it would be horrifying to have Trump in office again, but I'm more concerned about what will happen to this country if we would by some inexplicable action be stuck with 4 more years of biden.  If we have to put up with 4 more years of his nonsense we won't have a country left to bitch about and that's the truth.   The only thing biden is really good at is breaking laws, continuing wars or ending them badly, and spending OUR money at the speed of sound.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera