My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 16, 2024 3:50 am  #1

Yes, just let them in by all means

No matter to biden and his ilk that these people are now bringing back measles and other older diseases that we thought were eradicated years ago.  And they WERE eradicated years ago in the USA before biden lost what was left of his senses and started letting everyone and their dogs into the USA unfettered. He's such a jackass I hope he gets a really bad case of the measles and spreads them around his family . . .

https://www.westernjournal.com/florida-officers-stop-haitian-vessel-heading-us-shores-immediately-realize-happening/

At least DeSantis more or less had a handle on some of this before it got out of hand.  But if these people can make their way to tx or az they're allowed to just walk across if they can find the right areas.  It's disgusting.  We have them in my neck of the woods now hanging around the entrances to the drugstores and the grocery stores with their little tin cups hoping someone will feel sorry for them.  Most people are putting NOTHING in those cups.  I'll contribute the baby snake I found in my yard yesterday, see how they like THEM APPLES!!!

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera