My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 3, 2024 11:55 pm  #1

I sure wish people would learn the difference

Even our OFFICIALS don't seem to have the first fucking clue about the difference between a migrant and and immigrant.  Go to any online dictionary and look up the difference.  I use the online Collins dictionary.

Generally migrants are here FOR WORK PURPOSES, and immigrants are just here to cause trouble and they're looking for handouts and freebies.   There's a humongous difference.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

March 4, 2024 12:51 am  #2

Re: I sure wish people would learn the difference

And NOW the dimwit dems are calling the illegals "newcomers"????

Well, listen, giving them some "new name" isn't going to change their mission for being here to destroy the USA.  These are people coming from 170 different countries, now mostly from China, and calling them something other than what they are  ("LAWBREAKERS") isn't going to change any of that other stuff.

This sounds exactly like something Nazi Nannzi would come up with, and I'm sure she had a hand in it.  What do we have to do to get rid of that bitch?

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

March 11, 2024 10:45 pm  #3

Re: I sure wish people would learn the difference

People are STILL not using these terms correctly and it would seem the NEWS MEDIA is the worst of all.  FOX news gets it wrong ALL THE TIME.  If they don't know a migrant from an immigrant, we're in real trouble, man!

ALSO, there's this BIG QUESTION:

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2024/03/why_would_anyone_vote_for_biden.html

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera