My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 8, 2024 12:56 am  #1

MONEY should never be the deciding factor - NOT EVER

When did the political system in the USA go off the rails?  Money should be the LAST thing of consideration not the first thing.  It shouldn't matter AT ALL.  Now it seems to be the most important part of politics and there is just SOMETHING WRONG WITH THAT PICTURE.  We should never be deciding on the people who make our laws and rules because of MONEY, it's a horrible ground game, FOLKS (as joe would say).  I used to use that term a lot but not since dumbass draggy feet blinky joe started using it.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/washington-secrets/2900933/biden-has-until-march-19-to-drop-out/?rid=14954053&env=ac8fe51c54b3a1cc68c5502932751fd95db46682c77236be6b7753dae1326f41

He shouldn't wait until March 19 to drop out (the article actually never mentioned it), he should just drop out now.  I do not understand where the dimwit dems think all of his "support" is coming from.  Do they ALL want to be communists? Well, DO THEY?

China can't wait to get ol dumbass back in office because they are AFRAID OF PDJT.  They've been down that road before and have decided it is much simpler to work with a simple brain like joe's. 

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera