My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 31, 2024 12:46 am  #1

The traveling senility circus

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

February 2, 2024 12:39 am  #2

Re: The traveling senility circus

Biden was AFRAID to go to East Palestine after the "toxic" train wreck.  He knew it was toxic and that things in that area are still toxic and likely will be for 50 more years.  But, but, but . . . NOW it's an election  year and biden feels he has to go there in order to garner votes.  It's not going to help him, SORRY.  It's too little too late, pal.  Trump, even though no longer the President, went there almost immediately, took them food and water, etc.  Now THERE'S a man you can trust.

https://www.westernjournal.com/trump-sees-right-bidens-ploy-east-palestine-visit-finally-announced-year-train-disaster/

I really don't know what ol' joe's afraid of, he's gonna die soon anyway.  So that would leave dumbass COMMALA in charge?  OMG.  I sure would like to know what the dimwit dems are thinking because I can in no way, shape or form figure it out.  None of what they believe makes sense at all.

EL OH EL!!!  There's your answer.  Illegals, that's all they know.  They think they are populating the country with people who will vote for biden but they're in for a very rude awakening because those people are not going to vote for biden either.  Go figure. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

America is going down the rabbit hole with biden/harris in charge.  Even the illegals can see it but idjuts like Newsom are so busy cheering they can't see what's right in front of them.

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

February 7, 2024 1:21 am  #3

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

February 13, 2024 1:45 am  #4

The Senility Circus members are all now running around with their hair on fire.  The person they REALLY need to replace is KJP.

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera