My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 9, 2024 12:43 am  #1

biden isn't running for office

He's staggering for office.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

February 9, 2024 10:09 pm  #2

Re: biden isn't running for office

Jill has a tendency to "overlook history" as well.  She thinks SHE'S president anyway so where the hell was she both in 2022 and yesterday???

https://www.westernjournal.com/jill-biden-unleashed-joe-room-full-white-house-staffers-disastrous-press-conference-report/

She wants the recognition and all the perks, she could care LESS about ol' joe.  Maybe he's NOT smart enough to know a designing woman when he meets one, huh?  ALSO, I would say ol' joe's staff has covered for him just a bit too much in the 3 years he's been lying to all of us.  If you tell the truth, you don't have to REMEMBER ANYTHING, but when you lie constantly, it's hard to keep the lies straight, no?

Jillypie actually believes that ol' joe is going to win the election in 2024.  Somehow I think she's deluding herself, UNLESS they can figure out a way to cheat joe back into office.  Much like what happened in 2019.  Those of us with even 1/2 a working brain KNOW he was cheated into office by the use of stuffing him in the basement and making no speeches or having rallies or debating with Trump, as well as "inventing" the fake covid crap to keep him there.  And yet, they want us to believe AMERICA elected this dood?  C'mon man.  I don't think for one minute that even ol' JOE bought that one, because I don't think he knows he's the President.  How scary is that with 3 ongoing wars and one potentially LARGE war looming.  It's damned downright frightening.

This doesn't even TOUCH on how joe has messed up social security benefits for everyone, etc.  His whole presidency has been crawling from one disaster to another.  People are sick of it and they are sick of him, and we are ALL sick of the CRIME and murder taking place in this country.  I'm not sure I feel safe walking to my post office box at the curb.  And that's NOT a joke.  There are beaners all over the place even in MY state.  They are roosting in alleys and living in garbage dump bins, etc., they've taken over the baseball fields (the dugouts).  Wait'll we get another below zero, snowy situation and it's coming next week.  They are purposely getting arrested so they can go to jail for housing and free food.

I don't go to the grocery store anymore, I order my groceries and have them delivered.  It's all we can do, but I dare those bastards to come to my front door.  They're gonna get a facefull of buckshot and then some!  I'm old and scared but I'm not totally without moxy.

Maybe Jillypie could put up a few of these doods at the White House?   OH right, they tried that but jill didn't LIKE that, just like obozo didn't like them at Martha's Vineyard.  Imagine that.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera