My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 31, 2024 8:53 pm  #1

Liberals are their own worst enemy

Especially Nazi Nannzi,  I truly can't believe she has the chutzpah to say these things, since it is all the stuff the dimwit dems are guilty of, Trump has never been proven guilty of anything even remotely like what she is describing, but we in America can all SEE what's happening under this lamebrained leftist "leadership".  They are their own worst enemies and I'm gonna LOVE being around when the whole thing swings back into their own lap!

https://pjnewsletter.com/pelosi-trump-sick-disease/

biden NOW going to East Palestine, OHIO, to see the damage of a derailed freight train hauling dangerous chemicals which is likely a violation of some rule anyway.  If the republicans were in charge and this event had occurred under THIEIR "leadership" can you even imagine the outrage from the leftist hacks??  But under biden, it gets a wink and a nod. 

The 2 main political parties in America are most definitely on two different planets.  Nazi Nannzi is on the planet UPURANUS. 

What a bunch of idiotic clowns in the leftist camp. 

We always knew Nazi Nannzi was amongst the biggest of political hacks and profiteers off their failed policies, but now it's just a plain fact.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

January 31, 2024 9:05 pm  #2

Re: Liberals are their own worst enemy

Speaking of Nazi Nannzi's "cognitive abilities", she should learn when she's well off and keep her fat ugly mouth shut.  Stuff it full of ice cream.  What is with the dimwit dems and their ice cream fetish? 

"People should remember that any talk by Pelosi about cognitive capabilities comes from a person who justified getting her hair done during a quarantine while millions of citizens were locked down in their houses. If slips of the tongue were the only signs of cognitive issues, she and Biden would be removed from office for the many times they’ve slipped up."

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera