My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 29, 2024 4:34 am  #1

Ummm, excuse me???

I mean, really, WHY are we worried about whether or not these killers suffer for the last few minutes of their lives???  I'm sorry, but I have no pity of any kind for these creeps.  After all, they wouldn't be strapped to a gurney and awaiting execution had they not taken the lives of others, usually someone who was totally innocent of doing ANYTHING wrong. '

NO SIR, if it was up to me I'd have made sure the writhing and twitching went on for a good long time.  He's a murderous bastard who deserves no pity or sorrow from anyone, least of all his own FAMILY.  Unless maybe they don't understand that what he did was horribly wrong, either.  Ya think???

COME ON, PJ Media, let's look at this objectively.  What if the dead had been YOUR relative?????  Tell me you'd still feel all warm and cozy about killing this guy "in a humane way".  WAS HE HUMANE IN HIS METHOD OF KILLING HIS VICTIM(S)????  GET REAL.

https://pjmedia.com/rick-moran/2024/01/28/except-for-all-the-thrashing-first-nitrogen-gas-execution-went-off-without-a-hitch-n4925909?bcid=ac8fe51c54b3a1cc68c5502932751fd95db46682c77236be6b7753dae1326f41&recip=27066585

As far as I'm concerned they should have taken a shovel and bashed him over the head with it until he was dead, he deserved it and worse.  No sir, you'll get no tears from the general public on any of this tear-jerking nonsense.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera