My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 28, 2024 12:16 am  #1

THIS is our crazy new world under the biden regime

This is about as crazy as I hope it gets.  The problem?  Ol' dumbass joe still has 10 months in office before we get rid of him.  He simply cannot win a 2nd term because he's killing our country.  I wonder, in earnest, what the founding fathers (or the founding brothers) would say about his presidency?  I truly do wonder, makes me wish I had a time machine and could go back and ask them.  We must have faith in Jesus to straighten out this mess for us because I'm thinking man doesn't have the capability to do so, without another brain or two tossed in to help. 

https://www.westernjournal.com/homeowner-gets-strange-water-bill-soon-realizes-nightmare-just-beginning/

Things have gone sideways and upside down since biden took over.  He's not a President, he's a RULER.

And he's working with less than 12 inches on his ruler, too boot. 

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

January 29, 2024 3:24 am  #2

Re: THIS is our crazy new world under the biden regime

This is the kind of lawless shit that goes on under biden's "assministration".  They can't possibly be proud of this or anything else they're doing, from protecting hunter's antics, to NOT protecting our southern borders.  Someone needs to slap the guy upside the head and get his attention.  NOW all of a sudden he LOVES black people after years and years of degrading them???  How does he explain that?  He doesn't because he feels he doesn't have to.  He thinks he's above the law (ALL laws) and he thinks his family is too.  What a jerk.

https://www.westernjournal.com/bidens-doj-appears-setting-sweetheart-deal-ex-irs-contractor-took-job-just-leak-trumps-taxes/
So the people who work for him are criminals, also.  No joke?  I'd never have guessed. 

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera