My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 17, 2024 11:06 pm  #1

You know what's considered NEWS now?

That COMMALA HARRIS is doing - - - - something, who knows what.   No one in the white house knows their position or what authority they have, if any, and that includes COMMALA and even our supposed Secretary of Defense who was MIA for almost a week before our brain dead president even knew the guy was missing.......

Do you feel safe?  Oh sure, with COMMALA and doofus SOD I feel totally safe, considering the turmoil this "assministration" has managed to stir up in the past 3 years.  IN FACT, that's all they know how to do is stir up trouble and I sometimes think that is their whole goal.

The "Ladies of the henhouse (the VIEW)" seem to think they know everything about everything and they recently had lying COMMALA on their show to make her feel better and to make her feel important.  She said biden RUNS every day for exercise....are you kidding me?  The man can't walk without help, can't get up a flight of plane stairs without help, can't ride a bike without falling off = = but we're supposed to believe he's far more "durable" than Trump for our future????  The only thing biden is durable at is giving away the USA one piece at a time, and blaming TRUMP for their mistakes. 

They want to make john kerry their hero, of all the "dead" things.  There's another dimwit for you.  All he knows how to do is make excuses for why HE has to fly all over the world but you shouldn't even think about driving somewhere much less flying - - him and his false notions about fuel and gas and oil.  I'd be willing to bet he doesn't even HAVE an opinion about any of this, he just goes along to get along because he LOVES money, as if his wife doesn't already have that tied up.  At his age he better start spending it fast because he and joe are likely to keel over at about the same time.  How come biden's "assministration" doesn't think kerry is too old to do his job but they think TRUMP is too old to run for office???  I don't think anyone has ever bothered to ask him (Kerry) an actual question.  It's fine, he couldn't answer it anyway except to tell them it was a "stupid question" which seems to be his favorite go-to line these days.

And don't forget that nikki haley is one of them.  She certainly isn't a Trump republican, even though he appointed her to an ambassadorship position and then this is how she thanks him - - by running against him because she thinks she's smarter than him or will be better at doing what he's ALREADY done for the country?  Border wall has been torn down, gas and fuel has been priced outrageously, etc.  The list goes on and on.  Haley is against the wall and has said nothing about what she will do about food prices or gas prices.  So PLEASE, think long and hard if you're even entertaining the idea of voting for that numbskull.  She's a RINO, never forget that.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera