My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 7, 2024 12:37 am  #1

Great Interview

About 4 minutes long.  He's right.  The spineless biden "assministration" is going to get nothing done about closing the border because they don't want to close the border. They consider all of those people potential voters, but not all of them (coming across) feel that way according to recent surveys and interviews, etc. 

But this is a great interview.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/videos/the-debrief-with-conn-carroll-bidens-bungling-border-crisis

Mayorkas has been questioned multiple times about the border CRISIS and he refuses to call it a crisis. He continually dances around the subject and calls it a challenge or a condition, but never a crisis which it clearly is.  We need his ass out of office PRONTO.  WHERE THE HELL IS CONGRESS???????  WHERE ARE THE REPUBS?????  Oh I forgot, they're all off campaigning.  We have business to take care of but they're busy stuffing their pockets with money (this applies to both sides of the political aisle) and they cannot be bothered with anything but trying to keep their lucrative jobs (and we learned just in the past 2 days how VERY lucrative this can be, like it was for Nazi Nannzy Piglosi).   But you know what?  I hope she doesn't REALLY believe she's hit the jackpot because she will be in for a surprise and a very rude awakening very soon.  That's not her money, that's OUR money - - WE THE PEOPLE'S MONEY.

AND LET ME ASK YOU THIS:   Has anyone heard a word about who biden plans to choose as his VP should he actually find the courage and the energy to run in 2024???  That will be very important to WE THE PEOPLE because we certainly need to get rid of COMMALA.  Hell, even biden can't stand that witch.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/videos/the-debrief-with-conn-carroll-bidens-bungling-border-crisis

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera