My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 2, 2024 1:31 am  #1

What the hell is WRONG with these people?

Dimwit democraps in particular.  WHY ON EARTH WOULD THEY WANT ANOTHER 4 YEARS OF WHAT HAS ALREADY PROVEN TO BE A DISASTROUS 4 YEARS OF BIDEN?????  Are they bought and paid for?  Are they being promised something from the biden's?  There doesn't seem to be any plausible explanation for any of their nonsense.

https://www.westernjournal.com/activists-seek-remove-trumps-star-hollywood-walk-fame/

I don't see anyone calling for the removal of the stars of people who were, back in the 1930's and 1940's, being called Nazi's. 

You see, they just can't do things like this without actual proof of something.  PDJT has been PROVEN to have done NOTHING wrong, much less convicted of doing anything wrong.  The dimwit dems are just a bunch of pandering liars, biden being the worst and his wife and son being the second and third.  His son should be in the military, not roaming around free from country to country selling his "artwork" if you can call it that, or collecting money from foreign sources for whom hunter has done absolutely NOTHING.  Nada. Zilch. Zero. 

FTM, hunter is a zero, just like his old man.  I wouldn't vote for joe biden if my very life depended on it and that's the God's honest truth.  He's living in a mulltitude of disarranged ideas, he cannot walk unassisted, he cannot climb stairs and the list goes on.  He knows nothing about what's really going on in the world, much less at our own border.  The man is a clueless, money-grubbing pig.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

January 2, 2024 1:41 am  #2

Re: What the hell is WRONG with these people?

Yeah, see, THIS is how his brain DOESN'T WORK.  He actually thinks this is a good idea . . .

https://www.westernjournal.com/biden-gives-fed-workers-largest-pay-raise-40-years-average-americans-struggle-financially/

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera