My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 21, 2023 11:40 pm  #1

I wish people would LEARN the difference

Especially the newscasters.  THEY HAVE NO CLUE.  And I'm sorry to say, neither do our politicians.

There is a difference between a migrant and an immigrant, I've tried to point this out before, many times. 

A "migrant" is someone who comes to another country TO WORK. 

An immigrant basically just comes to another country for whatever benefits they can get. 

Dumbass joe biden doesn't have the first fucking clue about there being a difference, and he doesn't know (on a map or a globe) where even 1/4 of these countries are even located.  If  you asked him to find Senegal, for instance, he wouldn't have the first damned clue.  There are soooooo many things he doesn't understand or have a clue about.  The LIST IS LONG.

NOW known as the gateway to America!

It's not funny, however.
[list=1]
[*]https://www.britannica.com › place › SenegalSenegal | Culture, History, & People | Britannica6 days ago Senegal, a country in western Africa. Located at the westernmost point of the continent and served by multiple air and maritime travel routes, Senegal is known as the 'Gateway to Africa.' Read here to learn more about the geography, people, economy, and history of Senegal.

Do you suppose old numbnuts biden could manage to find this country on a map, simple as it is?? 

During my junior high school years (in sourthern CA) my best friend was from Senegal.  She was sooooo black that if her eyes weren't open or she wasn't smiling (at night) you couldn't find her).  We used to tease her all the time and she thought it was just as funny as we did.  But that was when the USA, and the people in it, had real leaders with functional brains, not people who wanted to spike violence no matter what they had to do.

[/list]

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera