My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 15, 2023 12:29 am  #1

Earth cycles: "Says john kerry, as he jets all around the world on GAS

And by that I mean he operates on HOT AIR coming from his own ass.  He doesn't mind flying all over the place on GAS we supposedly aren't supposed to be using, but it's ok for HIM to use it.  And if he gets rid of coal, what does he think is going to power the "power plants" supplying the electricity for those damned electric cars they think WE should all be using???  First of all they aren't affordable, secondly, they can only hold a charge long enough to go about halfway or less across MY state, so what does that tell you?   COAL PRODUCES ELECTRICITY how damned stupid is he???  He couldn't find his own ass with both hands and a flashlight on a cloudy day. 

He's also the one who supports solar this and solar that but he has no CLUE.  In my part of the country sometimes WEEKS go by with no sunshine at all.  You can tell we're in El Nino this year because it's already mid-December and we don't have snow on the ground yet.  Last year we were up to our eyeballs in snow already.  It doesn't bother me that I don't have to pay to have the shoveling done now but what does stupidass kerry have to say about all of that??  NOT.  ONE.  WORD.

This is a quote from the article at the link below the quote:

"President joe biden's climate envoy john kerry told the COP-28 climate conference this month that there shouldn’t be any more coal power plants permitted “anywhere in the world.” He followed that up by announcing the United States would join an alliance of countries pledging to stop generating electricity using coal.

Guess who won’t be joining that group? China.

As even Kerry
recognizes , China continues to build coal plants with abandon.
This is standard operating procedure under Democratic administrations: China manipulates the international climate process for its own ends, and condescending snobs such as Kerry help them get away with it.As former President Barack Obama’s secretary of state, Kerry was one of the main architects of the Paris Agreement . He called that agreement “the turning point in the fight against climate change.” In reality, this one-sided agreement helped China’s economy and hurt ours."

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/restoring-america/courage-strength-optimism/no-more-free-climate-rides-for-china

China knows the truth.  They know we live in a world that simply cannot operate without coal and gas and oil.  That didn't JUST happen, it's been that way for a century or more. But john kerry and his democrap cohorts don't have the first damned clue.  I was hoping we were rid of kerry after obozo's time was done in office but American's just cannot catch a break from that idiot or his idiot pals.  In 2024 we're going to get even with these bastards and I can't WAIT. 

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

December 15, 2023 12:40 am  #2

Re: Earth cycles: "Says john kerry, as he jets all around the world on GAS

Someone needs to tell john kerry to stick around about 10 minutes and the "climate" will change.  I wonder if he even understands that CLIMATE and WEATHER are the same thing?  There IS no climate change on a large scale.  Hell, the weather changes every 10 minutes.  It's never been otherwise so he's kinda sorta barking up the wrong tree.

Last edited by Debrah (December 15, 2023 12:41 am)

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera