My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 9, 2023 5:47 am  #1

Are we forgetting to remember?

Things like Pearl Harbor Day don't seem important to the young people of America today.  That's because no one has bothered to teach them the significance of that day from a HISTORICAL standpoint.  It's disheartening because kids NEED to remember how we arrived where we are today, and I feel that biden's "assministration" has no clue either of the importance of Pearl Harbor Day, certainly dumbass COMMALA doesn't have the first friggin' clue I'm sure.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/as-a-nation-did-we-forget-to-remember-pearl-harbor

I make sure my grandkids know about these "forgotten or shelved" holidays.  When we were talking about it being an upcoming "holiday" last weekend when my two oldest grands were here with me, they were not even aware of this event,  I said, well what do they teach you in school when it comes to history?  The oldest grand said "they don't teach us about history in school".  I nearly blew a gasket.  I'm going to GO to their school the next chance I get and ask why they are not teaching history.  It's a shameful thing when a day of such importance is not being honored. 

There are flags all along the main thoroughfares and roads in my city, on every streetlight pole showing faces and names of people who were lost in WW1, WW2, Vietnam, etc.  Heck, even Vietnam (which to me seems quite recent!) was a mystery to these kids.  That's just WRONG.  How are they going to know what the future brings if they have no idea of how the past was settled???  They don't and won't, which is why we have so many college kids who are just plain clueless about Israel and what's truly happening over there.  Those kids don't understand that Jesus was a jew and Israel was his homeland.  They go to church but they still just don't GET IT.  How shameful. 

I think I'll call my pastor and see if I can teach a summer vacation bible school course in history, because believe me I KNOW my history, it was one of my favorite and best subjects in school.  I shined in microbiology and biology and chemistry, but my FAVORITE subject to learn was history.  Kids aren't interested today because they're too busy on those stupidass phones learning how to color their hair pink and cut off their penises.  Good God.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/as-a-nation-did-we-forget-to-remember-pearl-harbor

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera