My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 3, 2023 12:05 am  #1

There is TOO MUCH building going on

I know our gubner is pushing all of this stuff, but she needs to realize that her "building craze" is causing wildlife of all kinds to come down out of the hills around us (here where I live) and it's creating big problems.  This morning I was on my way to the mailbox when there were 3 deer (a doe and 2 babies, still scruffy so born not long ago, probably somewhere in my yard).  I had to run back to the house while they pooped all over my driveway.  I waiting for them to move on and went back out for my mail.  Once the snow comes (soon) it will be even worse because they are looking for places to hole up for the winter.  Gee whiz, they think being under the back deck of my home is a great place for them!  Scares the shit outta ME!!  They are so quiet when they move and the next thing you know they're standing right beside you.  They stink, too.  AND they attract other animals like skunks and weasels, etc.  I wish they'd eat snakes!  I have enough of them in my yard to feed these creatures all winter but I don't want them here.  I took a photo this morning of them (wish I knew how to post it here) but this wasn't the same 3 I saw initially, this was a whole damned pack of deer, probably 6 or more standing together munching on my grass.  Even with snow on the ground, they manage.  They just push it away with their noses and eat like nothing is wrong. 

Time to write another letter to our gubner.  This will be my 4th letter about this and a couple of other issues I have with her lately. 

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera