My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 1, 2023 2:05 am  #1

These people are all too ready to place blame

But they're also ALL TOO CHICKEN TO GO TO THE BORDER AND SEE IT FOR THEMSELVES.  It's ridiculous.

https://twitchy.com/dougp/2023/11/30/dhs-chiefs-meeting-with-cbp-agents-wrongly-accused-of-whipping-migrants-was-classless-as-expected-n2390327

Classless and clueless.

Someone oughta hang Mayorkas, Harris, Blinkin and a couple of others by their ankles from the nearest tree and just leave them there.  These people talk out both sides of their mouths. 

Could someone PLEASE explain to me why we have a "Department of Homeland Security"???  They have no intention of securing the homeland, as you can well see, and as many cities have now well seen.  Chicago, NYC, Boston, Philly, and a few others have said ENOUGH, but it doesn't stop them from coming by the busloads.  But blaming TX gubner Abbott isn't going to help because he doesn't have room for all of them either and he's TOLD our dumbass leaders that many times.  So he has no choice but to ship these people SOMEWHERE.  I've seen far too many of them in my area, considering it gets damned cold here but they manage to find places to stay or places where they can break in and sleep and no one seems to bother to do a thing.  The highway patrol has tried to end this but they get NO cooperation from local police or our state gubmint officials.  I'm not voting for any of those assholes, except I do give donations to the highway patrol because I have a nephew who is with the Spearfish sector.  He says they stop carloads of fentanyl daily.  In the wheelwells of cars, in the gas tanks (in bubblewrap) in places you'd never dream they'd try to hide stuff, but there it is.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

December 1, 2023 2:11 am  #2

Re: These people are all too ready to place blame

These people making the accusations don't know jack shit about horses either and that's pretty obvious.  They're all a bunch of empty headed, dimwitted, snot-faced boobs.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera