My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 27, 2023 8:48 pm  #1

WHY are they calling this good news?

So, so, so . . . because the biden "assministration" and the stupid people at the SS admin screwed up, admittedly, (I mean they KNOW they screwed up and they actually have admitted it) now they're going to make people on fixed incomes pay for their mistakes???  Well, yeah this is a good thing FOR THEM, but not for those of us who received extra social security we thought we had coming to us. 

Well, now ain't that just typical biden logic.  I'll bet it won't affect the amount joe and jill get every month, between the two of them it was around $4,- - - / month.  Not bad considering all the overseas money joe also gets to enjoy at our expense.  joe ain't gonna be re-elected because people are SICK OF HIM TAKING ADVANTAGE OF US AT EVERY TURN.  People have had it with his incompetency and lack of actual leadership.  He's always been a follower and not a leader.  But I'll bet his son (China boy) won't end up serving a day in jail for all the shit he's been involved in.  Now if that were Trump's kids, uuuuhhhhhh, whole different story, no?

https://www.kiplinger.com/retirement/social-security-overpayment-problem-swells?lrh=ac8fe51c54b3a1cc68c5502932751fd95db46682c77236be6b7753dae1326f41

The whole biden family SMELLS to high heaven like rotting truth.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera