My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 18, 2023 4:02 am  #1

This is just pathetic

AND it's a black mark against all of America.  At least it's a black mark for the idiots who voted for this dumbass.  Apparently there are a few more dumbasses sprinkled across the USA.  Some of the articles on the right hand side of the page will prove me out.

https://www.westernjournal.com/biden-stares-dumbfounded-teleprompter-says-not-gonna-even-try/

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

November 18, 2023 9:28 pm  #2

Re: This is just pathetic

I think a lot of that is a "put on show" for the public, so we will actually think biden's not "all there" and THAT will get him out of trouble in SOOOOOOOOOOOOO many different ways.  He actually thinks people BELIEVE his acting. But it likely will not win him the 2024 election and I don't think he wants THAT anyway.  It also will NOT get him and his "CRIME FAMILY" out of trouble.  They just keep digging a hole that's deeper and deeper.  Fine by me!!!  He's old he's not dumb or dense and that's a shame.  I'd rather think of him as dumb.

Following the entire lying democrap party in this article (below) makes it hard to believe a damned word any of them have to say, and certainly no one believes their stories about their actions or non-actions.  There are ENTIRE BRANCHES of the gubmint who do nothing but get paid to LIE to the American people. 

I really don't think that's what anyone voted for and is precisely why Mr. LOLEightyOneMillion doesn't have one bit of appeal to the foreign countries either.  NO ONE WANTS THAT STUPID JACKASS FOR ANY REASON, EVEN THE MONEY HE STOLE ISN'T A PLUS OR A "BONUS" to have him around.  Imagine that.

https://www.westernjournal.com/jesse-watters-obtains-wh-cocaine-docs-says-everything-told-us-lie/

All we ever get are lies, Jesse knows that now just as he suspected it before his investigations.  I didn't see the show but I was happy to read this story because someone finally is working on getting to the bottom of stuff that should have been done 3 years ago.  NO MORE IRS TAX LOOPHOLES FOR THE JUNKIE SON, either, right?? 

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera