My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 14, 2023 10:55 pm  #1

City: Nobody wanted them here anyway, so leave

Good grief it's like they're THREATENING US because the conditions are "so bad" for them here in the USA.  Well, get the hell out then and go home, I said that months ago. 

They were obviously promised SOMETHING GRAND by the biden "assministration" and now they're not getting what they thought they were gonna get. As far as I'm concerned they should have gone back home months ago. 

They never should have left in the first place, they should have stayed in their home countries and tried to make things better THERE, not fleeing, which helps no one.

https://www.westernjournal.com/illegal-aliens-disgruntled-sanctuary-city-heading-back-home-nothing-us/

Good bye you unwanted creeps.  See, ol' dumbass joe thought you were all gonna vote for him and then when you got up to the USA you found out that was his plan, so now you'd all just be better off leaving and going back to your home countries to FIX THINGS THERE. 

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

November 17, 2023 11:34 pm  #2

Re: City: Nobody wanted them here anyway, so leave

Mexico said WHAT????

Yes, well Mexico can bitch all they want but they have a southern border, too, so why aren't THEY stopping the people at THAT border???? 

You see, it only makes sense to those of us who truly have to deal with the illegals. 

The rich, the wealthy, the powerful and controlling people don't have this problem because they've rejected it to the point where they aren't even gonna hold that stupidass COMMALA responsible for NOT DOING HER JOB.  Her one and only job, imagine that.  All she knows how to do is act stupid and complain in front of crowds of children.  Well hey, she fits right in.....

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2023/11/mexico_said_what.html

A good article if you want REAL perspective on what's happening as we speak.  Some of the illegals are leaving (and COMPLAINING WHILE THEY LEAVE) that things were not as promised when they came into the USA.  They thought they were gonna be handed everything for free, and a job for each family member, etc.  Well, boo hoo you little candy asses.  

WHO on earth told them that pile of garbage???  The same people who provided them with brand new clothes, backpacks with food, new shoes, blankets, new baby clothes and plenty of formula while taking all of this stuff away from americans.  That would be the dimwit dems. 

There's some woman on tv praising biden right now I just couldn't stomach it so I had to change channels for the 10th time today.  I don't even really like FOX news anymore because they're getting as bad as all the rest.  Of course she didn't mention that he's a criminal or he has a criminal son and wife.  But they're getting protection from their crimes, although I truly think Obozo has had enough of the biden crime family.  He's been speaking out on their "problems" lately.  It doesn't change my opinion of him either, low as it is, but it makes sense that he's finally seeing the REAL biden clan.  And they truly ARE a clan.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera