My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 14, 2023 9:12 pm  #1

Great article about the falllacy of viruses & virology & nat meds

This is a wonderful article, especially if you don't like taking advice about your health FROM THE GUBMINT GOONS.  I do not take my advice from those idiot bastards, so I do my own thing as I have always done which means no vaxxines (do you KNOW what's in them?) no unnecessary pills or potions, etc,.   I have made it through all of the fake covid nonsense without any shots, pills or anything else.  With winter coming on in my area of the country, my walks outdoors have kinda come to a stop (also because I'm afraid of all the HUGE deer hanging around my house for the past 2 months (they are in rut) because they're very temperamental right now and you have no idea what they'll do. Consequently I'm thinking of ordering one of those Ellipse things I see advertised on tv for keeping your strength up and for keeping circulation going throughout your enitre body.  Hey, if I don't like it I can always send it back, right?

I have gone back to doubling my vitamin D3 intake (I always cut back to one 5,000 IU pill along with one K2 pill from April through November and then I go back to 10,000 IU of D3 and one K2 from November through April and have been doing this for years).  Last year I added one Quercetin and one Zinc just for the extra protection but it may not have been necessary.  I've not had the flu since about 2010 when I was miserable for about 10 days but it sure did build up my immune system !!!  That's the only upside to being sick is the buildup of immunity. But being sick only once every decade is enough for me! 

But this is a great article from Dr. Sircus regarding the fallacy of viruses and virology.  It is GREAT reading that should not be missed if you want to stay healthy.  I do some of the other stuff he talks about in the article but not all of it.

https://drsircus.com/respiratory-disease/viruses-virology-virologists/

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera