My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 7, 2023 11:06 pm  #1

You really gotta see this blooper

The very last sentence in this article is specifically the reason why I don't send money to any of these places "begging for dollars".  Hell, I survive on social security so don't give me the old song and dance about being broke.  I know that song all too well. 

https://www.westernjournal.com/sarah-huckabee-sanders-breaks-silence-gop-presidential-primary-makes-endorsement/

Why are leftists having such a fit about all of this???  So she waited until now to give Trump her endorsement, so what??  We're still a year away from elections for God's sake.  Asa Hutchinson should be dropping out of the race entirely and he knows it because his polling numbers are at 0.0%.   But he still thinks he has a chance to be President?  Under the table he supports biden, you can bet your bippy on that.  At this point I really don't understand why ANYONE would support the biden crime family but there it is.  Stupidity on display.  He has, however, lost the majority of black voters and migrant voters.  I don't think he truly understands anything that's going on because he's in such a fog (drugged up??) all the time.  When he gives speeches I change the tv channel or turn off the tv because I can't understand a word he says because his teeth won't stay in his head and he slurs something awful.  Not a great sign of strength if you ask me.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera