My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 21, 2023 11:36 pm  #1

Wanna learn how NOT to contract Alzheimer's???

https://brainhealthbreakthroughs.com/13-memory-boosting-foods-confirmation/

Check this out.  The first showing is on Oct. 31 2023 at 7 a.m. ET.  YIPES that's only 7 a.m. for me, so I'll watch later in the day because I'm not even up at 7 a,m.   After 33 years of providing daycare starting at 4 in the a.m. I stay in bed just as long as I please now, and I don't even feel one bit guilty!  I've done my work, I've put in my time. 

Also there's this VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION:

https://www.thesacredscience.com/mighty-immune-mushrooms

I take a mushroom supplement (I eat fresh mushrooms as often as possible, raw, on a salad usually), but I don't eat them every day so I've begun taking an Eye Support capsule and a vitamin C capsule at the same time.  I also eat a chewable Adult whole food gummy (organic) called Women's Multi, Berry flavored, from MY KIND, Garden of Life Brand.  I tried to use their Vitamin C tablet but I don't swallow tablets very well when they're the size of a rocket!!!  God, I almost choked on the thing, so I tried crushing them to add to food or drinks but it was impossible to crush them they were SOOOO hard.  Like trying to crush rocks and ditto for the swallowing.  So I ordered my standby Solaray Vitamin C but I'm very careful NOT to take one every day or I get the Hershey Squirts big time.  So every other day is fine and in between I try to eat lots of fresh fruits (oranges when the Valencia's are in season, strawberries and ALL the berries for that matter). 

You gotta take care of yourself because I'm not one to depend on "modern medicine" if I can help it.  I put fresh cranberries in as many foods as possible, like when I fry organic chicken legs or breasts I sprinkle the cranberries over the top for the last 5 minutes of frying.  They're still a little bit al dente but I like them that way.  You hafta stock up on bags of cranberries and stash them in your freezer from about mid-October to the end of December and then they're gone for the year.  You can buy jellied cranberry which is ok if there's no added sugar and other chemicals involved (like from a healthfood store.  I also drink cranberry juice often (it's really expensive right now) I got started drinking that juice when I was on Fat Flush years ago and have grown to like it and I feel it's really good for me.  I used to get a couple nasal infections every year but since I started drinking the cran water, I've not had problems at all.  It's called R. W. Knudsen Just Cranberry.  I'll post the link where I buy it.  It's a lot more expensive to buy it in the grocery right now so I've been ordering my stuff and I always use Vitacost.

https://www.vitacost.com/r-w-knudsen-family-just-juice

As an aside, you can also buy most of Dr. Mercola's stuff through Vitacost at much cheaper prices than at his online site.  (don't tell him I told you!!!)

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera