My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 11, 2023 9:47 pm  #1

Hard evidence - - NO MORE EXCUSES

Sadly, none of this will ever be acted upon.  This is what democraps DO.  They lie, they cheat, they steal, they kill - wantonly and senselessly.

https://www.justfactsdaily.com/hard-evidence-warranting-the-impeachment-of-joe-biden

WHY isn't anyone ELSE writing about this?  Doesn't that seem strange to you??

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

October 11, 2023 10:08 pm  #2

Re: Hard evidence - - NO MORE EXCUSES

More lies from biden, imagine that !!
"The Biden administration claims that the money it provides to Iran cannot fund terrorism because “it’s very carefully and closely regulated” to “make sure that it’s only used for food, for medicine, for medical equipment.” IN FACT, a 1998 World Bank study found that “most” foreign aid “appears to be fungible,” and nations receiving aid for “agriculture, education, and energy reduce their own resources going to these sectors and use them elsewhere,” like for their “military.” "

"President Biden claims that his cancellations of student loan debt fixes “our broken student loan system” and is “good for our economy and our country.” IN FACT, transferring student loan debt from people who borrowed the money to taxpayers worsens the root problems of the system by removing incentives for students to be wise consumers and colleges to control skyrocketing tuitions."

"Since the outset of Joe Biden’s presidency, how many people who arrived at the U.S./Mexico border without legal permission to cross it have entered the United States?"  The answer is more than 4 million.  I think it's even higher than that.

These questions came from an online email I receive, but there is no link to post so I have to C&P everything.  It's very annoying because my readers here don't get the whole picture this way.  Ah well.  Maybe eventually they'll add a link to their emails.  Ya think?

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera