My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 20, 2023 7:13 pm  #1

You gotta see this

I toldja "obozo the clown with his pants down" was the guy to be careful of, didn't I?  Long time ago.  He's the one who literrally HATES America and her freedoms and everything she ever stood for, so he took it upon himself to destroy her.  And he's not gonna finish the job if most Americans have anything to say about it.  He's the president, not ol' dumbass joe biden who can't find his way up a flight of stairs.  I mean, really, tell me you could see this yourself a long time ago? 

I don't usually purchase things online but I'm going to make this one exception even if the book comes from Sherman Oaks, CA. 

I did not make an editing changes to the article at all, except in a couple of places I made new paragraphs to separate stuff.  But in the article itself, I made no changes.  This message came to my email this morning 9-20-23.  Take heed while you can.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

"Fellow Patriot, America is on the brink of destruction. I don’t say this to shock or scare you – I say it because it’s true. What we see today didn’t happen overnight. It’s the result of a movement that began with the Communist revolution in Russia and has been 100 years in the making… …and Barack Obama hit the accelerator button, fast tracking their agenda. I’d know better than most. When I was a young man, I was one of the leaders of the movement destroying America today. 50 years ago, I was a Marxist revolutionary bent on bringing America as we know it to an end. I stood side by side with Huey Newton and the leaders of the Black Panthers. I edited Ramparts – radical Left's largest magazine.  I marched, wrote manifestos, and attacked America whenever and however I could. Then the Panthers murdered my friend, and the Left helped the Communists win the war in Vietnam. My eyes opened to the incredible destruction and evil my “comrades” made possible. So I left and never looked back. I cast my 1984 ballot for Ronald Reagan – then I started the David Horowitz Freedom Center to fight the Left and I’ve dedicated the last 40 years to exposing them. Why? Because I knew first-hand the threat our country was facing. I knew what was at stake and I knew if I didn’t tell the American people what I knew, we would lose our country forever. That’s why I spent 6 months writing The Enemy Within: How a Totalitarian Movement Is Destroying America – and I want you to have your very own copy of it. So I’m asking you to stand with me and make a generous, tax-deductible donation of $35 or more to my Freedom Center. As a thank you, I’ll send you a complimentary copy of The Enemy Within. When you think of “the enemy within” you may think of Joe Biden, Nancy Pelosi or even Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez…and you wouldn’t be wrong. But make no mistake:  The real mastermind is Barack Obama. Barack Obama laid the groundwork for everything we’ve seen since 2020 back in 2008. Barack Obama led the destruction of our cities, cozying up to Black Lives Matter radicals and siding with criminals over police upholding the rule of law. Barack Obama championed the castration of our military, making us a laughingstock on the world stage. And Barack Obama was the true architect behind the bogus Russian collusion witch hunt. The devastation and destruction we see today has been over a decade in the making – but most of the American people have no clue what we’re up against. That’s why I wrote The Enemy Within: How a Totalitarian Movement Is Destroying America to explain how communist and fascist Leftists infiltrated and overtook the Democrat Party... ...how it has become a party of racism and hatred attacking the very foundations of our country... … and how their ultimate goal is to create a one-party state – and cancel, deplatform and silence every last one of their political opponents by slandering them as “white supremacists” and worse. The reviews speak for themselves… “A Great Book” – Dinesh D’Souza “The Enemy Within is a book for all patriots who understand that our country is in a fight for its life.” – Mark Levin “David Horowitz does it again in a must-read for any American concerned about where we are    headed as a nation.”  Laura Ingraham I wrote The Enemy Within because... I know if our country stands a chance, Americans must understand exactly how sinister and dangerous the new Democrat Party actually is. I was the enemy within — and I know in my bones what it will take to defeat them. We’ve reached the point in our history that will decide our future – and we either win these political battles or lose everything that makes us prosperous and free. That’s why I’ll send you a complimentary copy of The Enemy Within when you donate $35 or more to the Freedom Center today and give us the ammunition we need to expose the Left’s evil agenda to every American patriot. 

The Left is at war with America. They don’t simply disagree with us about how to make our country better – they want to destroy it to make way for their Marxist dystopia. Or in Obama’s own words “radically transform” America.  And they don’t care how much they have to lie, cheat or steal to achieve it. So it’s up to patriots like you and me to expose the truth about the Left to our fellow Americans while we still can. Sincerely,David Horowitz

P.S. I know how we got to this point in our country, and I know how we get out. But the clock is ticking and our country is hanging by a thread. Please make a generous donation of $35 or more to the Freedom Center today and as a thank you, I’ll rush a complimentary copy of my book The Enemy Within to you."The David Horowitz Freedom Center is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. All donations are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.Support the Freedom Center through a contribution today.© David Horowitz Freedom Center | www.HorowitzFreedom Center.orgP.O. Box 55089, Sherman Oaks, CA 91499

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera