My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 29, 2023 12:45 am  #1

What we need to start doing

We need to start questioning EVERYTHING THIS bunch of numbskulls does, not just climate and not just border "non-control and non-interest in control",  and not just food prices skyrocketing because of the need for more handouts and food stamps, and not just letting chinese balloons fly willy nilly across our entire country.

WHEN is someone with some balls gonna stand up and challenge even Kevin McCarthy about his clueless agreements with the dimwit dems?  You don't give in, Kevin.  You don't "make deals" with the enemy and that's what the biden "administration" is at this point.  THEY ARE OUR ENEMIES.  They've screwed up everything they've touched from day one.  I dare you or anyone to counter than in some way.

https://pjmedia.com/columns/stephen-kruiser/2023/08/28/the-morning-briefing-climate-cult-tyrants-are-still-worse-than-covid-tyrants-n1722563

EVERY time there's another mass shooting somewhere (which is daily now because the dems want us to surrender our guns - my ass if I'll surrender anything), not my guns and not my body for some damned useless covid shot.  What a bunch of brainless idiots.  I also refuse to wear a mask and thank goodness our state doesn't require them.  Our gubner is smart enough to know that WE'RE smart enough to know what to do with our own bodies.  And she's finally got crews filling in potholes!!  YAY!!!!

I say let the entire country go into default.  It can't possibly be any worse than what's happening right now.  NOT POSSIBLE. 

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera