My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 23, 2023 9:38 pm  #1

These broads are REALLY deranged !!

I mean, seriously deranged.  They are so afraid that DJT might get back into office and FIX ALL OF ol' joe's mistakes and make a fool of him (even  more than he's made a fool of himself) and they feel like they'd rather be citizens of china (I guess) than be in a free and prosperous country under DJT.  It's just amazing how totally STUPID some people can truly be.  I wish they'd take her off tv.  I never watch The View (those idiotic women talking about the stupidest things - - I have better things to do like go fishing with my grandkids) so she can spout off all she wants I guess, but then the rest of us should be able to do the same.  Just another dumbass woman who simply doesn't understand the Constitution because she isn't even a true American.  NOT A TRUE AMERICAN.

She probably ventured here on a whim, liked what she saw and stayed, but now she wants to destroy all of that?  OMG, what a stupid stupid woman.  THIS is why I don't watch those silly afternoon shows.  Those people are nutz.  Whoopie fits on that same stage, as well.  NUTZ!! 

https://www.westernjournal.com/view-host-freaks-curveball-cause-bidens-presidential-reign-end/?utm_source=Email&utm_medium=newsletter-weekly-CT&utm_campaign=weeklyam&utm_content=conservative-tribune

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera