My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 17, 2023 10:28 pm  #1

Why is this happening?

Have you noticed, lately, how many tv advertisements there are for "mental health meds"???

I don't know if it's because of the medical industry or the politicians who are pushing this same theory.  Everyone but the politicians are supposedly mentally ill........yeah, sure, right.  I think they've gotten that backwards. 

https://www.westernjournal.com/fox-news-janice-dean-don-lemon-says-nikki-haley-past-prime/
'
Age should be determined by your ability level, your agility level and your cognitive level.  Trump passes all 3 of those and he's more than 75, biden fails all of them and always has, since he entered politics in 1974.  The man is a fruitcake.  His staff said "oh he just seems old because of all the accidents he's had".   WELL DUH!!!  He fell over his own feet, he fell up the steps of AIr Force One, he fell off his bike, he fell over his dog . . . I mean, c'mon man!

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

February 17, 2023 11:18 pm  #2

Re: Why is this happening?

Well, this might help explain those "mentally ill people who need multiple drugs just to cope with life today".  NO ONE is coping very well with biden's crazy politics.  This is great reading, if you can only get past the English language boo-boo's.  Why don't these people proofread before they post articles???

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2023/02/big_win_idaho_parents_force_wouldbe_groomers_to_crawl_back_to_the_hole_whence_they_came.html

biden is, after all, the one who installed that creepy "Sam" somebody or another who can't make up his mind WHAT the hell he is. Bald head, red lipstick and a gubmint job.  REALLY????  He remains part of the snake family just like biden himself, as far as I can see.  Creepy, crawly.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera