My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 16, 2023 12:23 am  #1

City Life: Gas stoves are evil???

This woman has some loose screws bouncing around in her head.  She is demented and her own party should be chastizing her for her stupidity.  Instead, they celebrate it AND her.  No wonder the rest of us think of them as hogwarts!!

https://pjnewsletter.com/biden-china-gas-stoves-granholm/

Don't know about you but I never liked or trusted this Granholm woman.

"I find it to be an odd coincidence that Granholm met with this radical group and soon after, parroted the bogus claims that gas stoves are harmful. All to support Biden’s attempts at banning gas and oil in America.Now, why would China care about that? Because they know that if America (like Europe) stops using fossil fuels, we’re screwed. The more dependent we get on electric technology, like EVs and electric stoves, the more electricity we have to generate. How are we going to generate all that power with wind and solar?Meanwhile, Biden keeps selling our oil to China. See the connection? China wants to hamstring America’s prosperity, so it can dominate the world economy.And Biden, Granholm, and the rest of the administration is helping them! Impeachment, anyone?"

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera