My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 2, 2023 12:40 am  #1

CANADA: This also makes me smile

CRUSHING STATS????   Maybe Trudeau and friends oughta git their asses to the southern border of TX for a bigger taste of what's coming their way!  Sure the migrants are gonna come to the USA from CAN because our stupid gubmint is giving them MONEY to be here.  MY SocSec money and yours.

I don't give a damn where the illegals end up as long as it's outside the USA.  Canada should be FORCED TO KEEP THEM.  Biden the airhead is giving money to these people - OUR SOCIAL SECURITY MONEY, no less, but not HIS social security you can bet on that.  Like he hasn't stolen enough money from all over the world already . . . He must have a huge safe somewhere!  I hope the FBI workers find it, too.  Or at least the money trail.

I also hope Trudeau has his big boy pants on cuz he'll need them to deal with this mess hopefully coming (and staying) his way.  Canada is a HUGE place, (and it also has Prince Edward Island and Nova Scotia and a few other outlying islands) although most of it is much too cold for people who are coming from semi-tropical regions.  But they have a helluva lot more room than the USA does, and according to Trudeau they have LOTSA MONEY TO GIVE AWAY FOR STUPID REASONS.  Gee, he musta taken lessons from biden. 

Sure they can dress for it but that won't change the OTHER STUFF THEY HAVE TO LEARN IN ORDER TO SURVIVE IN THE COLD.  Frozen pipes, electrical outages, proper clothing, shoveling snow CONSTANTLY, animals in their yards (moose, elk, bears, etc) and yes they're there because I live in a state only about 400 miles from the CAN border and we have them all the time. We also just had a 3 days snowstorm through my area that dropped 12 1/2 inches of snow.

My neighbors had a baby brown bear in their back yard last fall and couldn't get rid of it without calling the animal control people.  If it had been in my yard, I woulda just shot him.  You go where you DON'T BELONG, YOU GET SHOT.  Easy peasy.  That's what's happening with PEOPLE and no one seems to care much about that, but the animals they feel sorry for???  Good grief.

Get a grip.

https://www.westernjournal.com/explain-nycs-migrant-crisis-officials-report-record-crushing-stats-canadas-border/

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera