My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 22, 2023 8:20 am  #1

City Life: Good Samaritan faces criticism

Because he killed a mountain lion.  This animal was a danger to the residents of the area but the tree-hugging animal lovers just don't get it.

https://www.westernjournal.com/nfl-champ-kills-giant-mountain-lion-environmentalists-get-arms-make-fools/

In the city where I live there have been *in the past 3 years, 4 sightings of mountain lions crossing some of our busiest streets and main thoroughfares.  My neighbors had a bear in their backyard last year.  Scared the shit outta me when I saw the thing roaming around in their back yard because I sure didn't want it in my yard.  Still had my little dog at that time and I was afraid the dog would attract the bear to my yard if he started barking, so I brought the dog inside.  We have people who live just down the street who keep boa constrictors as pets for God's sake.  I'll run over them with my car if ever I see one in the street crawling around.  Ewwww gives me the shivers.  I don't even like garter snakes and they're completely harmless!

But the tree hugging animal activists almost always make complete idiots and fools of themselves over these issues.  Good, it makes it easier to explain to kids why this is just stupidity on steroids.  If the kids can actually SEE these people losing their frickin' minds it will be easier for them to understand why it's so outrageously stupid.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera