My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 15, 2023 11:17 pm  #1

Ol' joe dipstick

In every "speech" he gives lately he talks about Unity and American's coming together, as he is busily trying to divide us in almost every way.  No one believes politicians anymore, and maybe McCarthy can restore part of that trust but that remains to be seen.

biden also keeps telling people the documents found at his homes were "secured".  HOW were they secured?  They were taken from the WH as far back as 6 years ago, no chain of custody, and stashed all over the place and now dimwit brainless biden of course doesn't even remember anything about it, so how many more stashes are we gonna find??  Who the hell knows.   I doubt very much if HE even knows..

NOTHING about this guy surprises me, but I don't listen to what HE has to say, I listen to the news to find out because he gets everything all screwed up all the time.

"Leave it up to Joe to miss an important opportunity to fix something he broke."

He has no intention of "fixing" anything.  He's much more intent on BREAKING things, just look around you.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

January 15, 2023 11:21 pm  #2

Re: Ol' joe dipstick

We in the USA must stop listening to his lies.  That's all he seems to know how to do is lie to us and print more money - - and then give it away.  But the dems are just eating this up as "humanitarian".  How can it be humanitarian to put this country into such incredible debt?

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera