My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 1, 2022 10:26 pm  #1

Chevy rejects worldwide "wokeness"

It's about time SOMEONE stands up to this nonsense being slammed at us by this insane White House criminal cartel.  I hope the people who voted for that crack pot sniffy elf (biden) are proud of themselves, although now many of them are trying to distance themselves from him and his cock-eyed policies.  Like I said, it's about time.

https://www.westernjournal.com/chevy-totally-rejects-wokeness-rolls-beautiful-new-american-christmas-commercial-starring-57-bel-air/

https://www.sportscarmarket.com/profile/1957-chevrolet-bel-air-nomad

While growing up, my family did not have one of these but our neighbors did.  It was mint green with a dark forest green top. My Dad was NOT a chevy man, he was a a Ford/Mercury guy!  All his life until in his latter years he started supporting Subaru (everyone made fun of him but just look at the Subaru market now!).   

Why did this article include showing those stupid new EV's?  Let's just put aside the EV's for now because I doubt they will ever really come to fruition.  In my state they would be a total disaster and they catch fire and explode, they don't hold a charge as long as they're supposed to - - they're essentially not ready for the market and personally I hope they never are.  If biden would get his head out of his ass he'd know there's more gas and oil, etc., here in America than we'd ever use.  But no, he'd rather go begging, hat in hand, to China or Brazil or Venezuela for our energy.  It's craziness.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

January 13, 2023 10:49 pm  #2

Re: Chevy rejects worldwide "wokeness"

(BUMP)

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera