My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 15, 2022 2:19 am  #1

If you think he shouldn't run again . . .

. . . exactly WHAT are you basing that opinion on??  It surely can't be the overwhelming crowds at each and every speech he gives.  People line up for days in advance to get inside wherever he's speaking.  When he came to my state the tickets were sold out  before most people knew he was even coming.  Thanks to the flapping jaws at the STATE LEVEL.  Not too many "ordinary people" were given the chance to go to Mt. Rushmore to see him.  It's ok, I watched it on tv which was much, much more comfortable in early July, believe me. 

It's obvious THE PEOPLE want him back, it's just that he may decide NOT TO DO IT for whatever reasons.  And believe me he has reasons not to run if he chooses not to do so.  But we DO NEED HIM.  At least the RATIONAL half of America certainly does!

All  you need to do is go online and look up photos of the CROWDS of folks he packs into stadiums and other large arenas where he's held speeches in the past.  They are packed, literally PACKED into these speeches.  And people stay for 20 minutes or so and then leave to let others in who are waiting outdoors.  People are polite to each other, not creating havoc as is often reported by the lying leftist news outlets.  And people certainly aren't shooting up the place or carrying torches, etc, as has also been reported by the lying left.  The way they talk you'd think it was the mid 1800's!

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2022/08/should_trump_run_in_2024.html

However, after the way he's been treated, I wouldn't blame him if he doesn't run.  Half of America will be totally bummed if he doesn't, me amongst them.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera