My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 12, 2022 1:57 am  #1

Joe Biden should be FORCED to talk about his stance on this issue

I want to know WHY he thinks all of this nonsense is OK?

He claims to be a practicing catholic (although most of them have lost their bearings, too) but he refuses to say why he thinks "grooming" little people is OK.  It's NOT OK.  Never was, never will be.  This is why homeschooling has become the blockbuster NEW ACTIVITY it has become.

I'm going to be homeschooling my 4 oldest grandkids starting at the end of August this year.  There's just no sense in sending them to a public school, not even in a sane state like SD.  Too many teachers are taking this issue upon themselves, (talking about sex and gender, etc) and that's just wrong.  As their grandma, I CAN TEACH THEM AND TALK TO THEM ABOUT THESE ISSUES - - but a teacher is not the person to be doing this.  NOT EVER.

https://redstate.com/jeffc/2022/08/11/watch-quisha-king-goes-to-the-street-to-see-what-everyday-people-think-of-drag-shows-for-kids-n610636

I hope God punishes these DRAGPEOPLE in a special way.  A REALLY SPECIAL WAY!!!!!  Burning in hell is too good for them.  I hope they take sniffy joe with them to hell and beyond.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera