My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 5, 2022 10:14 pm  #1

And THESE are the people who are educating your children???

OMG.

https://www.dailysignal.com/2022/08/01/whoops-department-of-education-makes-300-billion-accounting-mistake-on-student-loans/

And it doesn't matter WHOSE favor the mistake was in, these people are still classified as "educators".  Good God.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

August 5, 2022 10:24 pm  #2

Re: And THESE are the people who are educating your children???

WHY do these kids think they're so "special" that their loans should be all paid for by the gubmint (meaning the taxpayers)??  When I went to college, no one paid for MY education.  My Dad paid for it, and I worked summers to help pay for it.  That's the right way to do things, not be babies and expect everything to be "given" to them on a silver platter.  Of course, that's the way biden lived his life (and probably most other politicians, too) so they think nothing of passing bills that cost us taxpayers billions of dollars.  I just don't understand why, and how quickly, things went from Millions to Billions?  Millions was bad enough.  Where do they think that tax money is going to come from if no one is working and earning a paycheck from which to deduct those taxes???  It'a just plain democrap NONLOGIC, as usual.

Oh, but they'll have an answer if you give them enough time to think of one.  ANY excuse seems to work with the public today.  WE'RE ALL CRAZY to put up with this nonsense.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera